bon adventures

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Pictures at an October Exhibition

Check out these cool pictures of ghosts by William Hundley: people jumping, totally engulfed in fabric.

I would love to try it myself. I'll post the picture if I'm successful. I've got a white sheet around here somewhere...

I discovered these photos through photojojo, which is the best newsletter I receive. It's short and sweet, and has inspired some of the pictures I have posted on flickr (the jumping ones, in particular). I recommend it to anyone who owns a camera.

The ladies at 3191 have posted a fabulous photo pair that epitomizes October. So does this one. I love the element of chance in their art (they do not coordinate or plan their photos).

This is a picture I took of a spider web in the roots of a log at the beach:


Happy picture taking!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home