bon adventures

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Grocery Shopping with Will & without Grace

Can you infer from the title of this post who I saw at the grocery store this evening?

If you guessed Eric McCormack from "Will & Grace," then you are correct. You get a gold star. (In fact, I think I deserve ten gold stars for my clever post title. It may be the cleverest ever.)

I saw him out of the corner of my eye, did a double take, we made eye contact, and when he saw the flash of recognition in my eyes, he ran away down the frozen food aisle. I wanted to yell, "An army of frozen peas cannot protect you, Mr. Will! ...And the show should've been called Karen & Jack!"

So, let's see... that brings my celebrity sightings tally up to SEVEN (or eight, if we want to include Mr. Dressup):

1. Kari Matchett, the beautiful platinum blond from "Invasion." Spotted in the Calgary International airport.

2. Christopher Lloyd (Doc from Back to the Future). Spotted on Burrard. Well, maybe it was him.

3. Kurt Russel from lots of movies. Gotta love the feathered hair! Spotted near Robson while I was eating at Fogg & Sudds. Hooray for 2nd floor window seats!

4. Brent Butt, the mastermind behind "Corner Gas" brought his Vdub in for service one day.

5. Kristen Krueck (Lana from "Smallville"). I touched her hand while handing her her car keys at work. sigh.

6. French Canadian TV actress with curly auburn hair. She's been in many TV shows, but I can't think of any right now. Spotted crossing the street in front of my apartment last night.

7. Eric McCormack. Spotted at Safeway sporting shifty eyes and a sense of urgency. Was his car the sporty BMW convertible in the parking lot? He's here filming The Andromeda Strain.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home