bon adventures

Saturday, June 02, 2007

To facebook, or not to facebook...

...that is the question.

I generally get the heebie-jeebies from that website. People could web-stalk me, and judge me by the "friends" that I have. Past lives could resurface after I had them buried so neatly, growing grass over their graves. It's a bit too Big Brother for me. Also, if the facebook community found out how awesome I am, I wouldn't be able to leave my apartment for fear of being mobbed by my (inevitable) throngs of fans.

Speaking of which, I fancy a walk. By the OCEAN & MOUNTAINS, people! Why am I surfing the 'net when I could actually be surfing?
Bye!

Tell me if you're pro or con facebook, a.k.a. crackbook.

2 Comments:

  • At June 05, 2007 3:11 PM, Blogger Mark Zacharias said…

    I am meh facebook. I'm on it but don't really use it much. Way to busy for that

     
  • At June 07, 2007 7:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I didn't think I would get too into facebook, but it's fun to find old friends on it. I've been able to reconnect with some old friends that just grew apart due to distance.
    I like the status updates - the hub and I have an ongoing contest as to who can come up with the most ridiculous one. Maybe that's lame...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home