bon adventures

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Halloween obituary

Halloween is coming up. I always thought it was kind of fun, in a take-it-or-leave-it sort of way. It was always difficult to come up with an original costume, and it was always so cold that you had to wear your winter coat over the costume, anyway. My friend Michelle always insisted we dress up and go trick-or-treating even though we all knew we were too old, but really, are you ever too old for free candy? I think the year Sheri-Lyn dressed up as a pregnant nun was our final year, as it should have been.

The freakiest costume I have ever seen was at University about 6 years ago. A man wore a gas mask, a pink baby doll dress, rubber boots, rubber gloves, and he carried a brief case. That was the perfect outfit for carrying out some twisted kind of murder, and he gave me the heebie-jeebies (if that's how you spell it) or, as my FIL would say, "queered me out."

My brother had his "obituary" on his blog, so I thought I would try it out, too:





QuizGalaxy!

'What will your obituary say?' at QuizGalaxy.com





My brother's obituary says he'll be terribly missed by the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, which is certainly true. He developed quite a relationship with Leonardo, Raphael, Splinter, Michelangelo, and ... the rest of them. He made himself a bo staff, throwing stars, and a grappling hook, the latter of which had some head trauma consequences, but I think we kept that a secret from our mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home