bon adventures

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Robust Nectarine

NECTARINE, Evil Kitty (9 cm tall), Grapefruit

Today I went to a quaint fresh fruit & veg market by Burt's house. After eating a cucumber from Safeway that tasted like cardboard, I have made a commitment to go to the market where the fruit is large and colorful, and the prices are low. I bought a huge bag of colored peppers for $1.49. They have fresh herbs, too! Included with every purchase: FREE fruit flies! When I saw a stack of giant nectarines, I just had to buy one. Here she is:
She's bursting out of her skin! She is so full of juiciness.

Now, I'm sure a lot of you are wondering why I am not a hand model. Sadly, like for most things, my hands are overqualified.

The bowl is overflowing!

Does anyone know how to store fresh basil? I think I've got to wrap it in damp paper towel like Baby Jesus. You have no idea how good my pizza is going to taste tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home