bon adventures

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Grizzly and Benson

My dad has an American Eskimo dog named Grizzly. No, grizzly bears aren't white, but that's the name of the dog. He's a good dog... for the most part. We had a fight once, so I completely ignored him for a few days, and then he pooped on my bed. I guess he thought that would get my attention.

Now my dad is taking care of his one-year-old stepgrandson, Benson. Grizzly helps. He sleeps under Benson's crib, and checks on him by standing on his hind legs and walking around the crib. Dad didn't need to buy a baby monitor because Grizzly notifies everyone when Benson wakes up. If Dad & Dolores are outside during Benson's afternoon nap, Grizzly will scratch at the patio door once Benson is awake.

Benson is sure cute! He is so fast! He runs around like a little speed demon. He has a cute, crooked eyebrow & he doesn't cry unless something is really wrong. He's a tough kid. He's teething right now, and I saw him touch his cheek and tears welled up in his eyes, but he didn't cry. I am lucky to have two little nephews who are about a month apart in age. They're both cuties! Too bad I moved so far away from them. I'll have to collect air miles like mad!

Benson

Noah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home