bon adventures

Monday, October 23, 2006

I Eat Food Daily

The Best French Toast Ever (found on AllRecipes.com, the best recipe site ever)
  • 6 thick slices bread
  • 2 eggs
  • 2/3 cup milk
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • salt to taste
Uh... not much to report here, hence the French Toast recipe. It's so good that it tastes like an EVENT.

I made my first successful omelet today, by following these instructions.

Today, I saw orange cauliflower, and purple cauliflower in my neighbourhood market. No pictures, sorry. There's no excuse for that.

I also saw eggnog next to the milk today. I don't know about you, but whenever I think of the end of October, I think about pumpkins, leaves, Halloween costumes, mini chocolate bars, horror movies, and of course, eggnog! [Sesame Street song: "One of these things is not like the others. One of these things just doesn't belong."]

2 Comments:

  • At October 27, 2006 4:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mmmm, I'll try that FT recipe this weekend. The omellette looks good too, but if he/she is not including Bulls-eye BBQ sauce in the recipe, I ain't buyin' it.

     
  • At October 27, 2006 2:11 PM, Blogger Bonnie M said…

    I betcha Magnum P.I. put BBQ sauce in his omelettes, too. How masculine! I think you should grow a moustache and make your girlfriend (ma petite) omelettes for petit dejeuner!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home