I tried something silly today while Jason was having a siesta.
The idea is to type your answers to 12 questions in the Flickr search and then choose one of the pictures on the first page of search results to create a mosaic using Big Huge Lab's Mosaic Maker.
Here are the questions:
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favourite food? Right now?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favourite colour?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. What is your favourite drink?
7. What is your dream vacation?
8. What is your favourite dessert?
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. What is one word that describes you?
12. What is your flickr name?
I felt like I was in Grade 3 answering the questions, or maybe like someone looking for love on one of those matchmaker websites, but it was fun enough. It was a bit heavy on the food questions. My favourite picture is #11. The word I used to describe myself was "funny."
I found this while reading Schmutzie's blog. She is doing a project where she writes everyday for a year about different people she has met throughout her life. It's quite interesting and somewhat poetic. I don't think I have even met 365 people.
1. Bonnie and Clyde, 2. Sushi, 3. Grande Prairie, 4. Blue ice cave at the Jostedalsbreen glacier, 5. Zooey Deschanel, 6. Margharita-o-clock, 7. Best of Holland, 8. coffee and chocolate mousse cake, 9. The Piano Teacher, 10. Study Hall in the Cathedral of Learning -- a 4x5 Pinhole Photograph, 11. Funny Sign, 12. Bright