bon adventures

Saturday, January 06, 2007

because

I made a fill-in-the-blanks, multiple choice letter for my little sisters. This is what Jessica wrote. She's 8. I should make this into a large poster and put it up at work as a big reminder for everybody.

There was another gale last night! We were worried the glass would shatter again, but thankfully, it did not. (Some windows did break.) I fell asleep on the couch and just stayed there because it's relatively far away from the windows. I did not want to wake up to a glass shard shower. Say that ten times fast: glass shard shower glass shard shower glass shard shower glass shard shower glass shard shower glass shard shower glass shard shower glass shard shower glass shard shower glass shard shower

At work yesterday, I got a free Cactus Club lunch and the best piece of cake I have ever had! It was a tiramisu cake by Liberty Bakery. It tasted better than tiramisu. I had another piece at the end of the day. I pretended it was my birthday cake. I'm still dreaming/drooling about it. Maybe I should go to work today just for more cake. (Can you hear Homer drooling for doughnuts right now? Yeah, that's me.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home