bon adventures

Friday, November 03, 2006

Spreken zie deutsch?

Even if the answer is "Nein," you'll still enjoy this site full of practical solutions and reinventions.

Yes, that's a kitchen sponge. Brilliant!

Number 06 puzzled me, so I used the Google translator:
"Fly gossips at Velohelm screw. Helmet put on. Never swallow more insects."

Oh
, for motorcycling! Now I know what to make Bud and Blake and Sono for Christmas presents! (Weihnachtsgeschenke)
Whoa, that was lame -- referring to riding a motorbike as 'motorcycling.' (Motorradfahren)

I don't know which reinvention is my favourite. I certainly laughed the most at Number 19.

I really like German. I like saying German words because it brings out an assertive side of me.

Nicht auf mir sitzen!


Maybe I shouldn't learn German from Rammstein.

2 Comments:

  • At November 03, 2006 9:05 PM, Blogger Bonnie M said…

    Did you notice I made the links open in a new window? Did you also notice that I made all of the links open in the same window?

    I like being married to an HTML guru because he can help me do simple little things that make my blog special.

     
  • At November 10, 2006 8:16 AM, Blogger Mark Zacharias said…

    ze germans ze are zoo wierd.

    By the way Bonnie i stole Nicht auf mir setzen! and put it as no sentarte en mi

    tchau

     

Post a Comment

<< Home